WINTER WEEKEND TRAIL AND CAMPFIRE PROGRAM
Open Friday, Saturday’s & Sunday’s February 19th to March 28th
Open 9 am to 4 pm – No Reservation Required – Dogs welcome on a leash Book online with Eventbrite or Cash at Entrance
Please remember to dress for winter and bring what you need to enjoy yourself for the day!
HST Not included in prices Advance book online with Eventbrite or cash at entrance
Day Trail Pass $7.50 Children 3 and under free
Enjoy 4.5 km of groomed winter trails within our 2.5 km Exterior Orange trail loop and our 2.0 km Interior Green trails for walking, running, hiking, snowshoeing, cross country skiing, fat tire biking, and taking photos.
*Please bring your own equipment.
**Feel free to visit the horses, however please do not touch or feed them and keep distance from the fence.
Day Campfire Package $89.00
Make a day of it! Relax and enjoy our farm trails with your own private picnic table and campfire. Bring your cooler and prepare lunch over the open coals.
- 6 trail passes
- 6 person picnic table
- Provincial Park Style Campfire Pit and Poker
- 12 pieces of farm firewood, starter wood, and paper (Additional 12 piece firewood packages available for $12.50 each.)
- A small red tree toboggan
- Access to an outdoor bathroom
- Pack in and Pack out (please remove all garbage and recycling at the end of your visit)
- 12 Day Campfire sites available.
Available at the Heritage Barn:
- Gourmet Hot Chocolate with whipped cream and sprinkles: $3
- Holtom’s Cookie: $2
- Bottled water or canned pop: $2
- Farm Fresh Pure Maple Syrup 250ml: $15
- 500ml: $28
- Official Farm Hat: $29
- Sideroad Candle Company Natural Candle: $28
- Provincial Park Style Campfire Pit: $259
- Custom Fire Poker: $27
- Roasting tongs (package of 6): priced at barn
- Marshmallows: priced at barn
- Smores kits: priced at barn