WINTER WEEKEND TRAIL PROGRAM
Open Saturday’s & Sunday’s February 19th to March 28th | 10 am to 4 pm
Book online through Eventbrite
Dogs are always welcome at the farm on a leash
Please remember to dress for winter and bring what you need to enjoy yourself for the day!
HST Not included in prices.
Day Trail Pass $7.50 Children 3 and under free
Enjoy 4.5 km of groomed winter trails within our 2.5 km Exterior Orange trail loop and our 2.0 km Interior Green trails for walking, running, hiking, snowshoeing, cross country skiing, fat tire biking, and taking photos.
*Please bring your own equipment.
**Feel free to visit the horses, however please do not touch or feed them and keep distance from the fence.
You must pre-reserve for this program on Eventbrite. Dogs welcome on a leash.
Currently we are in the RED-zone which limits the number of registrants per time slot to 25 people. We ask that you respect the farm rules while visiting so that we can continue to ensure safety for all guests.
Available at the Heritage Barn (cash only):
- Gourmet Hot Chocolate with whipped cream and sprinkles: $3
- Holtom’s Cookie: $2
- Bottled water or canned pop: $2
- Farm Fresh Pure Maple Syrup 250ml: $15
- 500ml: $28
- Official Farm Hat: $29
- Sideroad Candle Company Natural Candle: $28
- Provincial Park Style Campfire Pit: $259
- Custom Fire Poker: $27
- Roasting tongs (package of 6): priced at barn
- Marshmallows: priced at barn
- Smores kits: priced at barn